Welcome to Fort Green Yoga!
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
It is a condition of us allowing you to obtain a membership and/or enter our studio, that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you should not obtain a membership or enter our studios.
Please note, the following definitions used in these Terms and Conditions:
1. “Fort Green Yoga”, “Fort Green”, “us”, “we”, “our” all means jointly Fort Green Pty Ltd (ABN 94620857525)
2. “Terms and Conditions” means this agreement
3. “Representatives” means Fort Green directors, officers, contractors, employees, consultants, partners, advisors or other affiliates.
4. “Studio” means a physical premises operated by Fort Green anywhere in the world offering and providing various goods and services, including without limitation the Services.
These Terms and Conditions can be amended by Fort Green at any time. We will notify you in writing of any changes to the Terms and Conditions by e-mail, on our website or otherwise at the Studios. You should familiarise yourself with these Terms and Conditions and check for updates regularly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Studio Terms and Conditions
· You are required to treat all persons and property at the Studios with all due care and respect.
· Fort Green is not responsible for any valuable personal belongings in our studios and recommend to store your belongings in a locker.
· Participation in our yoga and pilates classes you will be performing physical activity and exercise which has an inherent risk of personal injury.
· Participating in yoga and pilates classes is done at your own risk.
· You must inform us and our instructors if you have any injury, illness, discomfort or are pregnant before participating in any Class.
Bookings and Cancellations
Booking one of our classes you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions:
· Classes are subject to change and cancellation at anytime without notice
· Teachers are subject to change at anytime without notice
· Fort Green is not liable to refund, transfer or offer any compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason
· Class cancelations can be made via our website and MindBody app
· Class cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to your class start time without penalty
· Clients on unlimited passes who pre-book a class and fail to attend will incur a $10.00 no show fee
· Clients using drop in 5 and 10 class passes who pre book a class and fail to attend will forfeit their class
Pricing and Memberships
· All prices are quoted in AUD and all transactions are process in Australian Dollars ($AUD)
· We reserve the right to amend prices at any time
· All purchases are final, Fort Green does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services for any reason
· All passes and memberships are non- transferable
· Any clients caught sharing memberships will be denied entry into the studio permanently.
Direct Debit Memberships
· Direct Debit Membership agreements are for a minimum duration of 12 weekly debits of $34.00
· Unless notified, the membership and weekly auto debit will continue after the minimum 12 payments have been made
· For Direct Debit Membership suspensions, we require 1 week notice prior to your next billing date and suspension is possible in 1 week time blocks
· You may suspend your membership for up to 6 weeks at a time
· Requests for membership suspension must be made via emailing email@example.com
· This membership may not include participation in special workshops or events unless notified
· Passes and memberships cannot be shared and anyone found sharing their pass or membership will result in membership being terminated Fort Green reserves the right to terminate the contract if more than 2 payments are cancelled
· The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy at reception
· After the 12 weekly payments, you may cancel your membership via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fort Green is not responsible for any incurred bank fees as a result of failed transactions or any bank fee related matter. This is between you and your bank.
· We reserve the right to cancel memberships at any time.
· 5 and 10 class passes are valid for 12 months after first use only
· Class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers classes and workshops
· All class pass purchases are final, Fort Green does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services for any reason
· All passes and memberships are non- transferable
· Unlimited memberships are a one off upfront payment
· Fort Green does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on unlimited memberships for any reason. All purchases are final
· These memberships do not include attendance at guest teachers classes and workshops
· Our 2 week taster is only available on your first visit to the studio
· Activation date is form the first class booked or attended on the pass
· Clients found to be purchasing the 2 week taster more than once will be suspended and refused entry into the studio
Fort Green Pty Ltd of 202 High Street Northcote, VIC 3070, Australia (ABN 94620857525) comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the applicable Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act when handling personal
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Personal information includes any information or opinion,whether true or not, about a person who is identified or whose identity can reasonably be established.
Collection of personal information:
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating with Customers.
We collect personal information for the following:
· From users – when they register an enquiry, book a class through the online booking form or purchase a Fort Green membership;
· From suppliers or third parties – when they are engaged to supply services to us, provide information to us or invoice us for the provision of services;
· When we receive enquiries through the Website and when the Website is otherwise accessed or used by a Fort Green representative
· The kind of personal information we may collect will depend on who you are (e.g. a customer or supplier) and the nature of
· Your interaction with us, and may include your full name, email address, company name, billing information and other personal
If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver our services.
We will use any personal information collected to provide our services, operate the Website, send you our newsletter, respond to feedback and complaints, communicate with purchasers and suppliers, develop new services, enforce our terms and conditions with you, and address potentially prohibited or illegal activities. If you are a supplier, we will use your personal information to email you to
accept your offer to provide services, correspond with your personnel in relation to the provision of services and pay your invoices.
In all cases, unless you have opted out, you consent to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes in order to tell you about our services.
We may contact you by mail, telephone, email or SMS to market our products and services. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving any future direct marketing correspondence.
Data security and quality:
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and hold from misuse, loss and interference and from unauthorised access and modification, and to make sure it is accurate, complete and up-to-date when we collect, use or disclose it.
To assist us, please ensure you provide us with your correct details, and let us know if you believe the information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or misleading (and we will take reasonable steps to correct the information). We may take steps
to destroy or permanently de-identify information when it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed.
We may retain and use de-identified information.
you details or raise any privacy concerns you may have, please contact us at email@example.com
For further information on your privacy rights go to: www.privacy.gov.au.